Com’Meet, first FK12 Comet Fly’In
LFLH – CHALON Chamforgeuil
On 6 and 7 July 2019 will be held the 1st Fly-in totally dedicated to the pilots of FK12 Comet and Bucker: The Com’Meet.
The Com’Meet mission is to bring together FK12 and Bucker owners for a two-day private gathering for a friendly time sharing our passion.
Program of all festivities on both days:
From 17h: Reception of the first pilots and transfers lodgings and hotels.
9h to 12h: Welcome coffee / croissants of the Com’Meet pilots, free time, presentation and registration for activities.
12h to 14h: Buffet and speech of Mr. Mickael Boulay, director of the aerodrome.
14h to 19h: Activities several workshops:
- Pitts S2B flights with Instructor. Each pilot wishing to fly the Pitts in double order will have to do an amphi-cabin and follow the training on the safety instructions,
- Presentation of the FK12 Inverted and its peculiarities,
- Briefing on Patrol Flight and Safety Rules,
- Photo shootings regrouping the Comet, Bucker, cars and old motorcycles,
- Intervention of an officer of B & F-Aircraft,
- Aerobatics demonstration in FK12 Inverted,
- Visit of the control tower,
- Briefing flights.
7 pm to 8 pm: Evening flight
20h: Aperitif followed by a hot dinner in the shed of FK France.
23h to midnight: Transfers to lodgings and hotels.
8am to 9am: Aerodrome transfers.
8h30 to 10h: Home coffee / croissants.
10h to 11h: Conference on the vineyards of the Côte Châlonnaise and the Hautes Côtes de Beaune by a pilot and Vigneron de Chassagne Montrachet.
11h to 12h: Briefing and preparation of the machines for an overview on the patrol of the vineyards with all the participants.
12h to 13h30: Patrol tour of the vineyards with all participants.
13h30h to 15h: Lunch
15h to 19h:
- Photo sessions,
- Exchanges between pilots,
- Flights in Pitts,
- Demonstration of aerobatics in FK 12 Inverted,
- Preparation of return flights.
20h end of Com’Meet!
General informations :
- This meeting is open to all other aircraft and pilot friends without the possibility to park the aircraft in the hangars.
- Aircraft accommodation capacity: (free) In the order of the inscriptions, 10 to 12 Comet wings folded and 3 to 4 Bucker.
- The organization takes care of free reception and breakfast on site in Champforgeuil, transfers to the cottages / hotels listed below.
- The bookings of the cottages and hotels are the responsibility of the participants.
- Lunch meals are charged individually at 15 € including drinks.
- The evening hot meals are individually charged at 30 € uros wines not included.
- Refueling SP98 and AvGAs 100LL possible on site.
- The Clos Saint Martin in Mellecey https://www.clossaintm.fr/
- The lilac cottage in Mellecey https://gite-des-lilas.business.site
- The Libèche in Mellecey https://www.la-libeche.fr
- Hostellerie du Val d’Or in Mercurey https://www.le-valdor.com
- B & B hotel Chalon sur Saone north in Champforgeuil https://www.hotel-bb.com/fr/hotels/chalon-sur-saone-nord.htm?utm_campaign=yext&utm_medium=fichehotel&utm_source=googlemaps
- IBIS Budget Chalon Nord https://www.accorhotels.com/fr/hotel-9881-ibis-budget-chalon-sur-saone-nord/index.shtml
- Campanile Chalon Nord https://www.campanile.com/fr/hotels/campanile-chalon-sur-saone